I always cough with my Mystique and even with the table top US
unit I bought more recently. But the coughing only lasts for a
couple of breaths off the nebulizer.

How would you interpret this?

Garnet

Dr Chris Steele, ITV's This Morning supporting LDN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpjsDK0LPA

Ode Coyote wrote:

Any droplet size that's small enough to not trigger the cough reflex should do just fine.

Ode