From: zzekel...@aol.com [mailto:zzekel...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 6:43 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>(LL) This is OT but could be helpful--I'm trying it today

            Garnet, Thanks you for this information. I wasn't sure if it was
ok to take DMSO internally when I have been taking Bactrim.???  I am going
to see if I can find a nebulizer. I have never heard of "sugar Mannose " but
will check it out---Thanks again, Lois

In a message dated 10/20/2009 12:15:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,