Mannose is or was used as baby laxative and many pharmacies used to
carry it for this reason. Health food stores may have it. People
who deal with chronic UTIs swear by it and even take in on a
maintenance basis.

Garnet

Dr Chris Steele, ITV's This Morning supporting LDN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpjsDK0LPA

zzekel...@aol.com wrote:
Garnet, Thanks you for this information. I wasn't sure if it was ok to take DMSO internally when I have been taking Bactrim.??? I am going to see if I can find a nebulizer. I have never heard of "sugar Mannose " but will check it out---Thanks again, Lois In a message dated 10/20/2009 12:15:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, gar...@grandecom.net writes:

    For lung infections I use DMSO 20% and EIS 80% in a nebulizer
    for ten minutes every hour or so.

    Urinary tract infections really do benefit from the sugar
    Mannose,
    which is what is in cranberry juice, and prevents the
    bacteria from
    sticking to the bladder walls.

    Not sure what type of gastric problem but aloe vera juice
    can sure
    soothe an irritated or inflamed tummy. DMSO orally has been used
    to treat stomach ulcers.

    Garnet