  From: Clayton Family
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 10:32 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Strange question

  I agree with Annie, some people are sensitive to florescent lights. In
addition to that, there are some neurotoxins that increase sensitivity to EM
frequencies, including lights. It is possible that your body has trouble
handling it when you are more fatigued, or maybe you are being exposed to
something during your workday that increases your sensitivity. Our bodies
normally filter out such things, and perhaps that is what happens overnight. I
know many people with EM sensitivities, so you are not alone.

  Kathryn