  From: Kathy Tankersley
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 11:24 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>CS for asthma

  I've never put CS in my nebulizer, I was wanting to know if anyone on this
list has done this.  I started taking alot of the B vitamins, (Dr. Richard
Booker) and that seemed to help.  The Advair helps alot, but I don't know what
the side effects are doing to my lungs, plus it is very expensive.  I hope you
can find the key to help for your daughter.
  Sincerly
  Kathy