Hey Sol.  Did your cats balk at drinking CS at first?  I tried putting it in
their water and they just basically quit drinking!  They'd drink a few sips
and they'd stand there, looking at me, then the bowl, then me.  None of them
liked it.  I'd like to get them to drink at least some CS mixed in the water
 but they know the difference.  And if I put a bowl of regular water down
with a bowl of CS and water next to it, they never touch the CS water.

Samala,
Renee