Dick,

I agree.  There seems to be universal "resistance" or deception maybe be a
better term.  I did stint as a Lab Manager for a hospital lab in the Duke
Healthcare System.  Shortly after I arrived, we began having a personnel
shortage due to sickness.  I decided to pull out my "CS solution" for the
personnel shortage and began to offer it to people.  Several were "game" and
had almost miraculous responses.  One lady that was sick that I offered it
to looked at me as if I was from another planet. However, two wweks later
she was still sick. So I asked her IF she wanted to get well? (Remember she
was right in the middle of the Duke Healthcare System but nothing they tried
worked)  She said yes so I went and got her some.  She was well in two days
and singing the CS praises.  I think the "misery factor" opens people up to
it?

After that I began to have people show up at my door asking for "some of
that silver stuff".  When I left there were over 20 employees of the Duke
System that were using CS.  We even did some testing with CS in the Micro
Dept.  And it did great in MRSA (methicillin resistant staph aureaus).

SS