  From: Gwlynda Irek
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 6:56 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Blood test shows CS continues to bring viral load down

  Great results!!  How much CS and EIS is he taking for a daily dose?

  Carlene Yasak On 12/18/09 8:40 PM, "Carlene Yasak" <carlene.ya...@gmail.com>
wrote:

    Some of you may remember that in September I reported the results of two
blood tests for someone who complained of lingering flu symptoms over a period
of one month. This person had previously tested positive for HIV. A first blood
test in August 2009 showed a viral load of 300,000 per million which was not
encouraging. He therefore began taking CS with 5 percent DMSO several times a
day.  Six weeks later, a second blood test showed that the viral load was down
to 90,000 per million.  Based on this result, he required no medication and the
number of doses of CS per day were reduced to three (the size of a shot glass)
which he took only in the evening. Two months later (early in December), as a
precautionary measure, a third blood test was done. It showed a viral count of
15,000 per million for this person. This corresponds to better than average
immune response. He is no longer considered at risk for viral infection. He now
takes one maintenance dose of CS/EIS daily and will continue to do so. He also
drinks fruit kefir every day. BTW, he feels great.

    Carlene

  Gwlynda Irek
  Country Ridge Bulldogs

  www.crbulldog.com

  Bulldog Club of America - Preferred Breeder
  Lone Star Bulldog Club
  North Texas Non Sporting

  "A little faith will bring your soul to heaven, but a lot of faith will bring
heaven to your soul".