My experience with flu shots is really hard to figure out whether it did
anything for me or not.  I never had any reactions or downside to them though,
so my attitude has been accepting

Now that I am taking CS/EIS I am disinclined to have further vaccinations.
I'm optimistic about the benefits, but having only been on it for a couple
weeks now makes it difficult for me to give convincing testimonials.

i have a diabetic friend to whom I gave a pint of the stuff to.  There was some
particulate matter in my home-made brew and I filtered it out using a coffee
filter.  Now I know better than to do that again without a serious flushing of
the filter with distilled water.  Apparently coffee filters are treated with
minerals that can combine with the silver water in unexpected ways.  I do
notice my SilverGen water tastes better than the home-brew batches I had made.
So I'm sticking with that from now on.

My poor friend, ingested some and told me that it burned going down and asked
if that was 'normal.'   She suffered from the burning for two or three days
which was very alarming to me.   I told her to throw out the remainder.  Today
she tells me that she didn't throw it out and has been applying it to various
sores she has.  She has very thin skin and sores and cuts etc. have been a
problem for her.   She tells me that the CS I gave her has really helped heal
her skin and she is very happy with that.

We are going to try her again with ingestion of CS when I get some 'good' stuff
to her.

Cheers,

Steve G.