EIS is electrically isolated silver.

DMSO reacts with moisture making heat.
It should be diluted and allowed to cool off....till it doesn't burn ...and different people have different tolerances.
Typically, it's  10% DMSO to 90% water for most applications.
 Some people can apply it topically straight up, some can't.
And some wind up smelling like an Italian dish and some don't.

Incidentally, garlic and onions have loads of sulphur in them [ like DMSO] and do pretty much the same thing.
"Natural Antibiotic" as in, Sulfa drugs.
Back in the way old days, sick people would soak in a tub of warm strong onion soup to absorb it though the skin.
Could be an MRSA or shingles ticket?

Ode