Re: CS>Blood test shows CS continues to bring viral load downShowing my
beginner status again--  in catching up on some reading, I came across a few
posts that mention
taking EIS with DMSO, and I believe it was taken by mouth.

I have some DMSO roll-on, 70% DMSO, 30% Distilled water, recommended to us by a
naturopath for muscle
aches or similar, some time ago.  As I recalled it burned some, so it mostly
sat in the cabinet.  Label says it is
"sold as a solvent, and the choice of the process used in the various
applications is the sole responsibility of the user."

Are we talking about the same thing?  And if DMSO is drinkable in some small
percentage, how does one purchase that
and where?

And EIS stands for what?

There is so much to learn.....