From: John E. Stevens <jonellis.steven...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, January 16, 2010 6:30:28 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Herniated disc's

Hi, Jason:

35 years ago I had a herniated disc with the accompanying pain shooting down my
sciatic nerve.. I was also seeing a chiropractor every two weeks for an
adjustment.   I started a number of supplements at the time to heal another
problem, but the one supplement that tightened the tissues up around the disc
was vitamin C. Within six months I was not seeing a chiropractor and my disc
was healing.  I was taking 10,000 mg of Vitamin C at that time. When I thought
at the time I may be looking at a disc removal and fusion of two vertabrae, ikt
passed.  I have taken 10,000 mg daily for the last 35 years.  I have now upped
the vitamin C to between 15,000 mg - 18,000 mg daily (over the course of the
day with meals).  There is a bowel tolerance with Vit C.  You need to build-up
to the 10,000 mg daily over the course of a week to two weeks.  If it loosens
your bowel movements, don't worry - your system will adapt.  Add some calcium,
vit D 3, silica and
 magnesium to your supplement list.  Cod liver oil or Krill oil should help
with the inflamation.  You must be very disciplined and from my experience,
you'll have to take these supplements forever.  If I don't take my Vit C for a
day, two or three, my back notices it very soon.  I've tested it...As long as I
stay on my regimen, I have no problems and haven't had any problems, THANK GOD,
in 35 years.  Good luck.

John

Hello, my name is Jason I'm  50 yr.