The blue man has nothing to do with colloidal silver. He was taking silver chloride, which we all know will cause this condition, my web site was warning about it years before he got his condition. No one has ever been reported getting argyria from real EIS, although some of have gotten some gray fingernail moons.

Marshall

oasisgr...@aol.com wrote:
I understand,
Now I am wondering if I should treat my mare with this or not ? I read an article referencing that "Blue Man" and his issues and experiences ... someone please speak up. JoAnne In a message dated 1/22/2010 3:23:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com writes:

    Can anyone discredit that study, how it was performed, and its
    conclusions? Here is the link again:

><http://www.environmentalhealthnews.org/ehs/newscience/silver-is-potent-neurotoxicant/>http://www.environmentalhealthnews.org/ehs/newscience/silver-is-potent-neurotoxicant/

    I mean aside from saying "it ain't true" can someone really
    deconstruct it scientifically?
    thanks,
    sol