I use potassium bicarbonate. I don't get enough fresh fruit and veggies, well raw that is. I like the alkalizing effect of the potassium bicarbonate. Kills two birds with one stone. And I hesitate to believe there's any more potassium in fruits and veggies than there are minerals and vitamins with the depleted soils. And everyone can't afford organic, It's pricey. That's one reason I want to grow my own this year:)

Annie
Control your destiny or somebody else will.~Jack Welsh