I have one of the bulbs but am wondering where do you buy the metal hood with a
crossbar and ceramic socket from?
thanks Debbie

________________________________
From: Tad Winiecki <winie...@pacifier.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, April 7, 2010 12:40:10 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Chronic Ankle Pain after break (Greece)

I've had lots of good experience with infrared ceramic heat emitters.  The ones
I've used were like a light bulb made of a coil covered with ceramics, and must
go in a ceramic screw-in base.  They are sold as reptile warmers.  Using one
for a hour or more has permanently fixed a very bad neck, and I used it to heal
from a broken rib and from back pain.  It shuts off pain signals and also
causes ligaments and tendons to relax and get back into the right alignment for
me.  Other things that have helped me have been LED red (660 nm) and infrared
(880 nm) lights, and neodymium magnets.

Nancy