Thanks Nancy -- I'm going to purchase one.  I'm hoping that this will help
resolve what I believe to be a ligament problem.
MA

________________________________
From: Tad Winiecki <winie...@pacifier.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, April 9, 2010 6:11:35 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Ceramic heat emitter

Mary Ann-  I use the 100 watt emitter.  I also bought some of the 200 watt ones
and we tried to make our own sauna with them in our laundry room, but the space
was too big to heat up enough, and I guess we got bored.  We did manage to work
up a little sweat in half an hour.  The 200 watt emitter is a little
uncomfortable for treating something up close.

Nancy