  From: bodhisattva
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 2:30 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Silver for astmatics

  Sardines are about $1.00 a can in most locations, olive oil based are the
best in my opinion, and I like the ones with the skin and bones.  They aren't
cheap.  Since they are very small, usually young, the toxic content of them is
extremely minute, or in many cases, non-existent. Sardines are pretty safe, and
are a super food, lots of magnesium in them too!

  Regardless of what they tell us, I absolutely do not believe D3 is a
precursor to whatever you'd get from the sun, or sardines, I don't think the
so-called experts are all that authoritative, especially with nature..  It's
just not natural in my opinion, and I tend to go with the most natural solution
to any problems when possible.  Often, food is our medicine, and simple diet
adjustments can offer some pretty measurable improvements in health.  You can
only trash your body so long before it starts to rebel, it works very hard to
keep you healthy, against all odds at times! I don't believe anyone needs 15K
IU of synthetic D a day, that just sounds ridiculous to me. But I'm not about
to tell anyone what to do with their free will, it is your body and I have
nothing but respect for you.. For me, I don't even like D in my milk, I'd love
for raw milk to not be "Illegal" in this country (people are arrested in this
country for selling real milk, can you believe that?), it's considered a
super-powered food.  Yogas have lived for decades with perfect health just
consuming heated milk with a dash of ginger.  Very good stuff, but over cooking
it destroys a whole lot of the goodness in it.

  If you pay attention to trends, you'll see a whole lot of really beneficial
things eventually get stuff done to them so they aren't so beneficial.  Much of
this we can thank our so-called govt. that represents the people.

  Milk - Hormones, overcooked, fortified with D, Antibiotics, watered down, etc.
  Almonds - Superfood when raw, govt passed a law requiring them all to be
"Radiated". Not so good anymore.
  Camphor - Incredible amounts of uses, very medicinal, banned in it's pure
form, and over 10% concentration.
  Water - Chlorinated w/nasty byproducts, fluoridated (toxin), and reprocessed
very quickly from waste. (we're energetically consuming our own feces)
  Tobacco - Very medicinal, anti-parasitic, but commercial tobacco has too many
additives, and is radioactive.
  Seeds - GMO, Animal DNA, Pesticide Enzymes, it's all a big mess, you know?
Fortified is a joke.

  The list is huge, I will stop here for now, suffice it to say, these people
contaminate everything they get involved in.