I hate to be reallly green about this, what does it mean to switch the polarity? Thanks, Kathy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ode Coyote" <odecoy...@windstream.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 2:51 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Zapper

It only cancels out what is left in the surface where blood flow is slow...which is also why it's painful. With 15 minute cycles, or even 5 minute cycles, you've given it time for most of the chemicals to enter the blood stream before being canceled by the switch.

The cancellation effect wouldn't be instant, but it would be pretty fast, so some small amount of time spend doing that would detract from the amount of time stuff of one sort or the other is entering the blood stream..and..building up in the skin...so the faster the cycle the more that factor takes out of the cycle doing nothing to change the blood....but keeps the skin neutral.

Ode