    From: Golden Aldi <goldena...@gmail.com>
    Subject: Re: CS>Orgonite/Marshall
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com
    Date: Thursday, May 6, 2010, 8:38 AM

    Hi Marshall,
    I'm with you and Boddhi. I haven't had much of any experience worth
    mentioning, but I would never provoke. Its not a part of my nature,
    and I find being provocative is projecting negative energy, and
    there's enough of that out there.
    I'm also interested in acquiring some orgonite, since I have not
    been able to make any of my own, but that is my goal, to make my
    own, and spread the stuff around, and educate other fellow human
    beings here in Germany. 99% are so clueless, and I haven't been able
    to hook up with the other 1%.
    Aldi

    On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 6:53 AM, Marshall Dudley
    <mdud...@king-cart.com
    <http://us.mc656.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=mdud...@king-cart.com>>
    wrote:

        bodhisattva wrote:

            I do not recommend you try entity removal yourself unless
            you are absolutely sure of your spiritual power - and have
            no major doubts or chinks in your armor. (character flaws)

        I agree with you there.   I don't have that much trouble with
        evil spirits, basically human spirits that were wicked when
        alive, I find that asking for protection and surrounding oneself
        with light works quite well and I keep my home filled with
        orgonite so they can't get me or my wife when I am not paying
        attention. Also I have a very powerful guardian angel.  However
        I will NOT take on demons.  If they can't get you directly they
        will go after loved ones and friends.  I simply cannot expose my
        family and friends to anything like that.  Our paranormal group
        has lost two members to demons, a priest and a demonologist when
        they did exorcisms.   I have only taken on one demon and that
        was by accident, didn't know what we were dealing with until
        after the fact, and we did not take it on directly, but rather
        were working to free subordinate spirits from its grasp, and had
        asked it to be bound until the captured spirits could go to the
        light, which most did.  One of the most amazing set of
        recordings we have ever gotten, as 16 or so spirits saw the
        light, were greeted by loved ones, and proceeded to the light,
        with us recording what they had to say the whole time.  Anyway
        once we were done apparently the demonic presence was released,
        but had lost most of its power without the subjugated spirits,
        and was really pissed.  He was throwing dishes and silverware
        all over the house and the people had to leave eventually
        abandoning the house.  That was before we knew about orgonite.

        We have some members that I feel are reckless that will
        challenge a spirit, and try to really provoke it. There is one
        spirit at TMG that resides in the lady's bathroom that has
        scratched 3 of our investigators at different times when they
        provoked it. I feel that is lowering your vibration and opening
        yourself up for attack and will not do it, and have never been
        attacked. I would never ask to be attacked or provoke, but some
        of the fellow investigators do, and I think it is foolish.

        I will be contacting you off list to order.  Also I would like
        to discuss the construction of the hhg with you, I think I have
        an arrangement of the crystals that actually improves the unit
        and reduces the number of crystals needed by one. All that I
        made used this arrangement. Check your discernment/intuition on
        it and see if you find the same thing.

        Marshall