Somethings going on with your email.. I tried to subscribe you to my list, and it is being blocked.. I sent you an email with a link to join my list, and you haven't responded. Did you get it?

Gmail is garbage, they read all Gmail accounts, zero privacy.. Dump it.. Every email you send through Gmail basically has the address to your home on it in the header. I pay extra to have my email hosted on an overseas server, my headers scrubbed, and to top it off I use a mutated VPN tunnel with a 2048-Bit encryption key that is re-keyed every few weeks. Why make it easy for them, right?

Golden Aldi wrote:
HOW CAN I GET INTO; OR ONTO THE OT LIST???