Okay, there is really something fishy going on with gmail, cause I just
found this email in my "sent" box... along with a few other emails, I shall
answer.
Okay, I need to be walked through this one. I've been looking for something
that you have described. I want my internet privacy as well, and might be
willing to pay, if its affordable, and even better, if I can have all of our
home computers hooked up the same way. I'm already overseas, in Germany, but
I doubt, that your server is even in the EU.
I've tried tunnels before, even paid money, but I had so many problems, I
stopped using it. The free ones are lagging... and I'm also ready to lose
gmail. I should check out what you use... I did try hushmail, but the
password thing drove me nuts.
Aldi