OOps, I have my SO and CS emails in one folder, didn't notice where it was going:)

I'll move it to the OT list.

Annie
Control your destiny or somebody else will.~Jack Welsh

Marshall Dudley wrote:
I would really like to respond to this, but this topic is being discussed on the off topic list, not here.

Marshall

Annie B Smythe wrote:
Just a general reply, but heck even science these days says there may be 12 or more dimensions, that they know nothing about. I think they're going to find that those dimensions have their own inhabitants good and bad. Science based on what can be observed with the human senses is necessarily flawed because there are things we can't directly observe, our senses are too limited. And no one yet has invented a gadget capable of detecting what we can't. Yeah we can get EMF data, and other data but it isn't quite enough to prove anything to die hard empirical scientists.

Annie