I know about sous vide but have no reason to go to such lengths. Why not
just juice more especially in the warm months. Get a green power juicer that
really extracts stuff. I have one of those plus I made a press with an
automobile jack to press the pulp dry. If you use a champion juicer then
pressing the pulp dry is essential

I have eaten just watermelon for a few days at a time. But you have to take
that rind and juice it too. And press it dry afterward. Throw pulp into your
garden

You are very fortunate to have good seaweed near where you live. That's a
super concentrated health food same as juices and green juices are. Seaweed
can be delicious in a salad too. I love seaweed and can eat it right off the
stove after adding a bit of ginger juice ot cooking the seaweed with a bit
of onions and/or garlic

Seaweed cooked with greens is a great side dish for meat, fish, for anything

garrick