  From: Garrick
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 10:29 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Magnesium deficiency...

  Magnesium chloride is disruptive if you are eating cooked food. If you want
to flood the zone more quickly then try going on a raw only diet for five days.
Lots of fresh juices. I have done this. Watermelon is great and you can juice
the rind. I drank rind juice with one teaspoon of MgCl flakes in it each
morning. That's how I got up to speed on magnesium. Now I use the mag-oil
externally

  garrick