After it has stopped dropping microsiemens and PPM are about the same number...or roughly double the number on a "PPM" meter.

Ode

At 09:33 AM 9/8/2010 -0700, you wrote:
 Hi Group:
           I think this has been discussed  before. But I forget the outcome.
Basically, what is the mathematical adjustment when going from U/S (Microsemens) measurement to PPM for measuring silver strength/concentration . Seems to me the silver strength/concentration in PPm was half of the microsemens reading?
          Is that correct or was it 2/3 the  microsemen reading?
                                                         thanks...nessie