PPM refers to the weight of total silver content expressed in mg per 1 litre of
water Dee {assuming there's nothing else in that water} so it doesn't matter
what *any* meter tells you, you still got 'x' amount of silver content by
weight in that solution regardless of what any meter picks up on.

My lab samples returned a ppm {*total* silver content} result higher than *all*
my meters showed.  The silver content didn't go anywhere, the *total* amount of
silver by weight in mg in the water was still there, regardless of what any of
my meters read, but only a lab analysis told me exactly how much silver was
present.  The *total* silver content is probly "closer?" to the real deal
*immediately* after cessation of the brewing process when using a meter,
standing time reduces the meter readings til a point of stabilization has been
reached, and that reduction in reading just basically indicates to me how much
of the ionic component has converted to particle clusters or whatever.

In my experience, whatever a meter reads, it will be the *minimum* amount of
silver present {again, assuming nothing else is in the water}.

N.