I place magnets around my shower hose, and it feels different.
Leo
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lisa
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 2:00 PM
  Subject: RE: CS>Prill beads

  Marshall,

  I'm interested in knowing just how your son uses magnets on his house water.
  How and where does he place the magnets (and of what size)?

  Lisa

  ***

  {snip}

  Water undergoing shear in a magnetic field gets restructured.  According
  to Brookes this results in among other things an increase in
  solubility.  I also know that my son uses magnets on his house water
  which appear to stop all scaling in his pipes by the same mechanism.

  {snip}

  Archives: