From: Marlene Hanson <mlehan...@msn.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, December 27, 2010 11:14:51 AM
Subject: Re: CS>[List Owner] Thanks...

Information as a gift for Christmas to you all.  Milk and all milk products
(cheese) and eggs are a major issue in triggering the immune system. Wheat or
gluten is also a major trigger. I found that Beef, Pork, Turkey and Chicken all
are triggers for me. I found that some small amount of fish I can tolerate. The
studies starting back in the late 1800 aresaying that all animal protein is
harmful in the amounts we eat here in the US. I am not completely free
of animal
protein at this time because I am keeping my system from having a herximer
response by gradual changes. Some of the problems caused by the amount of
protein we consume are MS, heart trouble, arthritis,
alcymers,  Cancer, Diabetes. Although the information has been available and
proven the Food industry, Government, MDA, FDA, and Drug companies have fought
having it utilized. The information has been published and studied at many
research Universities such as Cambridge and Oxford and YALE. I heard part of a
speech by then nominee Barrack Obama saying it would ruin the economy if he
changed some health practices. Imagine if everyone ate a meal like the rest of
third world countries based on plants instead of animals. Animal  protein in
the
amounts we eat is the cause of most if not all diseases. This information would
also turn the stock market upside down and ruin countless farmers. So with all
things the changes for most US and European people will come slowly if at all.

Hope  and pray you had a great Christmas and your family has better health
soon.