Yes but there are a lot of other variables as well.  Our society consumes
mountains of sugar and sugar related i.e. white flour products too.  Asian
communities don't tend to do that, but when they do, they become just as
diseased as us.  When we were children we had the meat and veg dinners and very
little sweet products, and I didn't know *anyone* who was allergic to
*anything!*  Allergies are a modern disease and I suspect - very sugar related.
 I know that some people are allergic to dairy products but then, milk is
boiled to render it unusable by the body and a lot of 'dairy' contains
hydrogenated vegetable oil to make it easy to spread.  Hydrogenation is one of
the major factors in the spread of heart disease and cancer.  As far as animal
protein is concerned, our bodies are designed to cope with it, only not animals
that have been given growth hormones and anti-biotics etc.,  If we lived in the
wild, we would eat whatever vegetation we could find, and the odd small animal
we could catch--not chocolate, sweets, bread, and highly processed vegetable
oils etc.,  There is also the question of over-vaccination, which is another
can of worms.  dee

On 27 Dec 2010, at 16:42, Marlene Hanson wrote:

> The studies have been documented and presented to the major organizations who
> control information release to the media. They show that our bodies immune
> system makes antibodies to animal protein.  The antibodies cause inflammation
> and disease processes. Most of these agencies and organizations are receiving
> support from the agriculture business, and they have connections with all the
> government agencies. Refined foods are not healthy and the toxic, poisoned
> foods are not healthy but according to all the studies the real offenders to
> our immune system and health are animal proteins. Read the book (The China
> Study) The studies are documented and very concise. Just look who has the
> most disease, the highest health care and how much animal we consume in
> relation to Rural Asia and other third world countries.
>  MLE

Archives: