I think that it should be pointed out there is a difference in meat.  The
grain fed, antibiotic treated meat is not tolerated as well as free
range/wild meat.

A lot of the allergies come from processes foods (often they add things that
are not shown on the label) and there is no labelling of GMO foods either.

Raw milk is good food, pasteurized hormone produced milk is not very healing
or healthy.

Soy is often GMO type soy and unless it is fermented causes problems, just a
lot of vegetarian brainwashing to say this is good is to blame.  This is
especially true for men and women of child bearing age.

As for Blood type diets, the body type and hormone status takes precedence
over the blood type diets.  Each person is an individual.  Say you have a
thyroid problem then eating for that illness is more important than blood
type diet.  Say you have muscle injury then eating more protein is important
even if you are blood group A at least till the injury is healed.

Adjustments need to be made and understanding one body is important.

IF you are ill finding out the underlying cause is important.  Say it is
Asthma (name of a condition, but it is not the cause)  could be the body is
toxic, poor intestinal health often related to asthma.

Unless one understand that the drugs that seem to control asthma is actually
making the body more toxic in the long run you will not get better.

The Australian Bush Flower Essences Emergency Essence for instance can be
used often to stop the asthma reaction that does not increase the toxic
effect of stopping the attack.  Australian Bush Flower Essences Purifying to
help with the detoxing (starting slowly and not full dosage to start though
as too much at one time might trigger off a healing reaction (especially
true with asthmatic people)

Same with the use of Colloidal Silver knowing the cause of the illness will
help in also treating the underlying cause (say hot spots in dogs, the CS
might help but the underlying cause of poor diet should also be addressed
(grains and additives often the reason for hot spots to start off with)

Louise