From:  _Smitty_ (mailto:papad...@gmail.com)
To: _silver-list@eskimo.com_ (mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com)
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 6:56  PM
Subject: Re: CS>Serrapeptase

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read here about Dr. Christopher =
_http://www.zhealthinfo.com/doctor.htm_
(http://www.zhealthinfo.com/doctor.htm)
Scroll down to cayenne and #4. where Dr. Christopher
treated his HBP with cayenne.

I have been using cayenne for a couple of years,
after reading about him.
Started with 1/2 teaspoon in 1/2 glass water
morning & evening. Chugged it down.
Worked up to 2 teaspoons twice a day.
Give it a try. It's also good for your circulation.

Smitty