I am thrilled it helped you, but to be honest the information on serrapeptase originally came from Brooks.

Marshall

On 6/25/2011 12:20 PM, Ross Craig wrote:
This post induced me to take my blood pressure, something i have been controlling for a dozen years with drugs. When I say control, the one drug plus a diuretic, brought me down from 185/80 and sometimes much worse, to the 135/75 area and my doctor was happy, sort of , with that. A long time ago, here on this list, there were a lot of discussions about serrapeptase, including Trem's difficulties. Marshall had reported a lot of success with it, so I did my own research and started with 10,000 units and then about four months ago raised that to 40,000.
I don't know what it's done for my overall health but i do feel great.
And I was stunned just now to find my bp 121/63 in one arm and 116/61 in the other.
Batteries are good so I can't blame the machine.
But I can thank Marshall, again. Thanks. Marshall.
Ross

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* MaryAnn Helland <mailto:marmar...@bellsouth.net>
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Saturday, June 25, 2011 12:39 PM
    *Subject:* Re: CS>Serrapeptase

    I'm sorry that that happened to you Trem.  And I hope that you
    achieve 100% recovery, including hearing.  The body is miraculous
    at healing itself and will do everything in its power to do so.
    So -- Serrapeptase is available in 20,000 iu's?  Can you tell me
    where you got that/saw that?  That's about where I'd like my
    brother to start.  Thanks.
    MA

    *From:* Trem t...@silvergen.com <mailto:t...@silvergen.com>

    It was me.  I took it to clean the plaque in my pipes.  Dosage was
    supposed to be 20,000 units daily.  Thinking "If some is good,
    more is better" i TOOK 300,000 units daily.  Only took two weeks
    and I stroked.  I can't tell any difference but my wife swore she
    could see it when it happened six years ago.  A CT scan showed I
    had lost my  right temporal lobe.   I feel 99+% OK mentally but my
    hearing is a bit toasted.