  From: Marshall
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 11:04 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Serrapeptase

  On 6/25/2011 5:33 PM, Judy Harnett wrote:
    I have been following this thread with great interest.  I, too, would like
to get off my blood pressure meds, but my doctor says no way, that there is
nothing out there that will keep my blood pressure down.

  Since my wife did  it, I know this is not true. If you fix the REAL problem,
the doctor loses a patient, and he does not want that.

    My question is, when do you stop taking the blood pressure meds after
starting Serrapeptase?  Can you safely take both together, or does one just
stop all blood pressure meds?

  She took both together, and when we checked she was having hypotgension, the
pressure was too low to keep her alert, at times she would fall out.  She
backed off of her blood pressure medicine, and told her doctor and he agreed
for her to monitor her pressure, and if it started getting to low to drop down
on her lopressor, which she did. In about 4 to 6 weeks she was completely off
it.  To NOT drop off the medicine when her pressure was getting too low would
have been dangerous for her.

    I read the testimonials on the site that Trem forwarded and was simply
amazed at all the things that this has helped or cured.  I also have spinal
stenosis, which one of the testimonials was about, although not to the points
where I am not functional, but I'd sure like to be able to garden again, and
not have to sit down after about 15 minutes of being on my feet.   I'd rather
spend the money I now spend on blood pressure meds on something like this that
is virtually harmless if taken with reasonable care.  Please tell me more.
  Not only that, but once your pipes are cleaned out, you can discontinue with
the serrapeptase, until they start getting clogged again.

  Marshall

    Many thanx,

    Judy Harnett
    benjipi...@gmail.com