I fail to see how desulfurizing would be useful when sulphur isn't really a problem that needs solving to start with. If you have that much sulphur in your environment, you have bigger problems that have nothing to do with making [EIS] CS.
..like acid rain and stink air ?
And even then, it's easily kept away from the process.

Normally, it takes MONTHs for airborne sulphur to tarnish silver and it's removed instantly the moment you apply power using the proper polarity, whether or not aluminum/ silver reactions create the various ions.

If you think a little sulphur or sulfuric acid is going to hurt you, don't eat onions.
BTW  "Sulpha drugs" were once prevalent in killing off germs.

How about Silver sulfadiazine ...............

BRAND NAME(S): Silvadene

works by stopping the growth of bacteria that may infect an open wound.

So..WHY NOT put some CS in your onion soup?

ode

At 12:42 PM 9/24/2011 -0500, you wrote:
You wrote:
"> So if someone wants to throw a simple resistor between two leads on a nine
> volt battery, toss two curved electrodes in distilled water and call it a
> holy smoke device, that's great... but it's nothing new."

I think that, if nothing else, we will find that the idea and method
of "desulfurizing" *is* new and will be an extremely useful tool for
EIS making.

Also, In spite of any disagreements over chemistry equations, I
appreciate the efforts of many people including Ole Bob, Bob Lee,
Marshall, Ode, and Mike Monett in making the process of CS or EIS
production more understandable and removing it from the realm of
having to make it by the "phase of the moon" or thinking that there is
no way to get understandable or consistent results.

Dan