Are you objective enough to tell .....from your intuitive means.....if there is any concurrent damage from silver de constructing the exquisite differentiation that creates our functioning brain? I guess that sounds harsh. It seems strange that a heavy metal man made colloid would be the thing to activate the crown chakra, buy hey, the creation is bizarre anyway you look at it. I can imagine the enthusiasm when Tesla was able to produce and play with massive amounts of purple electric plasma, and then make photographic imaging with x-rays and then thought of them as therapeutic for a while. If you happen to stand near a lightening bolt, where the bolt changes trajectory angle there is an x-ray burst. Scientists have estimated that airplane passengers could be exposed to a radiation dose equal to that from 400 chest X-rays if their airplane happens to be near the start of a lightning discharge. So now imagine what that might do to your crown chakra, including seeing a thousand petaled lotus of blue and violet flames, along with quite a rapturous out of body potential. Maybe this is what weve been missing in the Buddhist group....that 400 chest x-ray level invisible kyosaku stick that gives great peace of mind together with DNA dis-incarnation.

What do we do when something is the next best thing since sliced bread when we find that sliced bread is actually not healthy?

Does Silver cause scar tissue?  I think I have seen this

thank you
mg