I'll buy some fresh plants this weekend & run the tests as described. Then I'll
report back on the results (with pics)

Regards,

Mark

On 11 May 2012, at 10:24, "Mike Monett" <mrmon...@pstca.com> wrote:

Mark <markyd...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> So if microwave is so harmless then could someone explain why plants die if
> they are watered with microwaved water?
>
> Here's some evidence...
>
> Http://Hinduism.co.za/trees.htm
>
> I did the test myself, but never captured photos and I got the same results.
>
> -Regards,
>
> Mark

Try Snopes. That same claim is discussed and disproven:

http://www.snopes.com/science/microwave/plants.asp

Heating water on a stove has the same effect as a microwave. The water
molecules absorb the energy and move faster. When you remove the source of
energy, they cool and slow down.

You need to repeat the test using plain water as a control, microwaved
water as the variable, and stove heated water as the other control.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks,

Mike Monett

Archives: