Thanks Alan,
I have been a Pauling fan for many years and trust his judgement.
This page is now bookmarked for future reference.   In case you are interested
I have a recipe for making my own ascorbic acid  and aside from the dehydrator
its FREE.  ( We live in a very humid area so have to use the dehydrator,   left
them on the table for two days and they molded.)

 ALL OF MY FORMULAE ARE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AT:

Organic  Solutions
Volume 4 - Issue 4

VITAMIN   C
OK!  OK!  OK!  So you just found out that almost all of the Vitamin Boys are
making their Vitamin-C from Genetically Engineered Corn.  What you are about to
read is highly confidential and there’s not one  Giant  Pharmaceutical Company
that wants you to see this data.

What!  You exclaim.  How am I supposed to get enough Vitamin C into my family
if I don't buy store bought supplements???

Answer:   You make your own!!!   J

This secret, even the Health Food Stores don't want you know.  You can make
your very own Vitamin C supplement that is 10 times better than anything you
could buy in a store at NO EXTRA COST TO YOU!  YES!  IT'S FREE!!!

Does it have a 1,000 Mg of Vitamin C per dosage?  NOPE!
Does it have the US RDA amount per dosage?  No way Jose!
Has it been approved by the FDA?  Absolutely Not!

Well - what does it have then Doc???

It has live enzymes that allow the Vitamin C to be 100% assimilated into your
body.  It has its own natural source of Rutin, Hesperidin, and Bioflavonoids.
It's easily acquired and easy to make and even tastes absolutely awesome!

C'mon Doc!  Knock off the suspense and tell one and all what this miracle
source is!

------------------------------
It's Orange & Lemon Peels!

That's right.  Just plain ordinary Orange or Lemon peels left over from the
ORGANIC Oranges and Lemons you usually buy at the store will do the trick.
Save all of your peels after you eat the inside of the fruit and cut them into
thin strips.  Place on a plate on your dining room table and let dry at room
temperature for a couple of days until dry and crisp.  Break up into smaller
pieces and mix with your favorite tea (makes the tea taste great, but this
approach will destroy the enzymes because of the heat).  Better yet, place the
peel strips into your coffee grinder and grind into a powder (won't hurt the
enzymes) and use to mix with your early morning Health drink. One rounded
teaspoon will supply you with more Organic Vitamin-C Complex, Rutin,
Hesperidin, & Bioflavonoids than your body needs for the day regardless of your
size.  A rounded teaspoon of fresh homemade citrus peel powder mixed in your
blender with some fresh organic apple juice
 tastes awesome.  Get even more creative and add some of your favorite fruit to
the mixture.

Yours in Knowledge, Health and Freedom,

Ian “Doc” Shillington  N.D.

--