Incontinence in any warm blooded mammal, human or otherwise, is
usually attributed to kidney functions being blocked or damaged in
some way.
I cured my old guy, (dog) with Dr. Reikiweigs Homeopathic Formula for
kidneys, I think it was the #7 formula. I have taken it for gall
bladder issues too.
Worked wonders and I didn't have to go back to the hospital.
Hope this helps someone out there.
Tara