Apparently mixing it with Xylitol prevents the stinging sensation when using
it in the nose.

-----Original Message-----
From: sol [mailto:sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 7:37 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Mixing Salt and CS/EIS

Neville Munn wrote:

> I've never felt anything when snorting EIS?  Must depend if one has
> some issue going on?  I've never had an issue which results in
> stinging when snorting?

It stings me! Feels very uncomfortable using EIS straight in my eyes also.
But I'd also rather not mix CS with salt, so I add some MSM powder and a few
drops of DMSO. Those make it more comfortable for me. The DMSO transports
the silver right into the sinus tissues, and the MSM soothes.
sol

Archives: