This method sounds cheaper and more fun, lol
There I go with the cheaper thing again!
I am all for what can help the most I guess and conscious of cost
in all alternatives. If we all bought every supplement and device advised
it would be extremely prohibitive! So many people have to consider costs
much more than I do, economics are a reality always to be considered.