I bought one of those for my wife about a month ago. They are vibration machines: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=vibration+machine+lymphatic&oq=vibration+machine+lymphatic

Marshall

On 9/25/2012 9:47 PM, Maple Springs Farm wrote:
i have one those machines that you stand on that shakes you
i don't remember what they are called
but it does same thing as rebounder
it drains your lymph
also for lymph drainage
chi machine good for that too
i had a mini trampoline for awhile
no damage here
but i got real tired of it real fast

Maple Springs Farm
Farm Store - Maple Syrup, Custom Embroidery, Etched Glass, Shoo-fly pie, Funny
Cake Pie, Emu Oil, Dog Art Prints, Handmade Soap and More...
http://www.maplesprings.com <http://www.maplesprings.com/>
On-Line Cookbook
http://www.maplespringsfarm.com <http://www.maplespringsfarm.com/>

*---------- Original Message -----------*
From: V <highergroun...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 19:43:33 -0600
Subject: Re: CS>rebounding.

> Really? How come everything I can afford is crap not good for you in some way. oh well, just some good shoes and walking.So much for my mini-tramp!
>
> On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 7:00 PM, Sara Mandal-Joy <smjl...@wavewls.com <mailto:smjl...@wavewls.com>> wrote:
>

    > If you do a search you'll find a ton of information, many
    articles, on both the benefits of rebounding, AND the dangers of
    rebounding on a mini tramp.  On a mini trampoline is a "great" way
    to damage your feet, ankles, and knees.  DON'T DO IT!!!  But there
    is no better excercise than rebounding on a good "rebounder" - the
    kind that usually cost at least 300 bucks and have the right kind
    of springs and material.  I'm not sure how the giant backyard ones
    measure in this equation - have no experience with them and
    haven't researched them.  Probably, almost certainly, better than
    the cheap minitramps.  But I'm sure there is a range of quality
    with them as well, some better absorbing and cushioning the stress
    of the landing than others.  Sara

    > Marshall,
    > Some time ago someone on this list gave information on a doctor
    who advises rebounding but NOT with a mini trampoline.  Do you or
    someone else have his name or the article?

*------- End of Original Message -------*