I personally handle stress and anxiety with Lithium Orotate, and the
traditional Chinese medicine teapills: An Shen Bu Xin Wan. They've made a world
of difference in protecting me from my own negativity and they work at a more
fundamental level of balancing than big pharma anti-depressants. (for the TCMs,
you must be off anti-depressants at least 2 weeks before taking.) My heart goes
out to you. These are very trying times.

Be well,
Léna