  From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2012 9:10 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>VITAMIN D DEFFICIENCY

  The thing is Neville, you live in Australia where the sun shines all the time
nearly and you probably all walk around with next to nothing on.  I, on the
other hand, live in Devon in the UK where we have literally had two weeks of
sunshine - without rain - in this whole year!  I cannot remember two days
passing, where it hasn't rained, and that is no exaggeration!  And even if the
sun did shine, I would never walk in it.  I absolutely hate being hot so avoid
sun at all costs.  Therefore, as I am not a fish eater either, it would follow
that I could be short of Vit D3.  As I said in an earlier email, all cancer
patients tested, were extremely deficient in Vit D, so it follows that there
has to be a case for Vit D supplementation.  dee