Dorothy Fitzpatrick wrote:
And even if the sun *did* shine, *I* would never walk in it. I absolutely hate being hot so avoid sun at all costs. Therefore, as I am not a fish eater either, it would follow that I could be short of Vit D3. As I said in an earlier email, *all* cancer patients tested, were extremely deficient in Vit D, so it follows that there has to be a case for Vit D supplementation. dee

Dee, I also can't stand being hot or sweating. I am on one list where many people say they like being hot, and even like sweating. AACK! I much prefer bundling up to the nTH degree and going walking in the dead of winter, and I can't walk in the sun when it is hot.

sol