Have you thought of doing the Beck Protocol?

________________________________
 From: Alex Flex <aflex...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 4:57 PM
Subject: CS>hiv testimonial - CS did not work for me.

Hello Guys and Girls,

Iam a 27 year old guy asymptomatic hiv+ infected, diagnosed 6 months ago.

So I made my own colloidal silver @ 10ppm (using destilled water)
I did a CD4 count test before and I had started with a 494 mark.
I drank CS 3 times per day 15ml each time. Total 45ml per day.
After two months I was so anxious to see what progress I made and took the CD4
count test, the result was I reached a low of 400, and the virus viral load had
actually increased from 15k to 16k.

Iam not implying that colloidal silver actually lowered my cd4 count, but
because this was a very pronounced decline and if I shall face another such i
would be in trouble i could not continue such treatment.

Maybe this testimonial will be helpfull to somebody.

Alex