Sarah wrote:  I've been taking CS for about a yr. straight now. I want
to know if any has developed argyria. I would like to know more about
it.

Sarah,

I have never known of anyone who has had argryia from using CS. Yes, I
saw the video of the man who claims he turned blue, and yes, I have
read stories of people who have had argryia.

I have been using colloidal silver for myself for years with no
problems. I have never turned blue! I am very very healthy. I take a
teaspoon of CS in the morning and sometimes, I take a tablespoon at
bedtime.

Dr. Mercola has information:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/02/07/new-guidelines-released-for-safe-usage-of-colloidal-silver-supplements.aspx
 or use the tiny url: http://tinyurl.com/ny7th6d

Natural News also has info about CS --
http://www.naturalnews.com/010038_colloidal_silver_natural_antibiotics.html

And one more, very detailed site about CS with good info about this :
http://www.thesilveredge.com/Is_CS_Safe_to_use.shtml

All three of these sites speak about Argryia as well as CS.

Joyce Miller

--
"When having a bad day, become the witness and stay present in every
moment." FragrantHeart.com.

Archives: