Have you tried colloidal gold for the joint issues? James says it works well for his wife.

On 6/18/2013 3:03 PM, Neville Munn wrote:
I don't have any serious or long term health problems.

Have used it on myself and family members for various issues such as Shingles, white spots on tonsils, onset of colds/flu's, open wounds, stomack upsets and 'the runs', sunburn, toenail fungus, and there are probly more which escapes my memory, but these are all kindergarten issues so I guess I can't really do your question justice <g>.

I use it as a daily maintenance thing - does that mean it's working really good in preventing anything? - I don't know and couldn't possibly hazzard a guess, but I feel pretty good, and it does nothing for arthritis or other joint related issues for me.

N.

Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:01:48 -0700
From: moniquesa...@shaw.ca
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>My story

Neville

What has taking silver helped you with over the years?

Monique

On 6/18/2013 4:53 AM, Neville Munn wrote:

    I've been ingesting 30ml of home made product {which is a
    predominantly ionic silver solution} every morning for nigh on 10
    years now so what would you think I should be witnessing on or in
    my personage by now?  And over that time I've consumed up to 16
    ounces a day for 2-3 days, and done this on several occasions.

    I don't know where you heard, or why you would say not to take
    Ionic Silver internally?  Ionic Silver is eliminated from the body
    in very quick time frame, regardless of whatever compounds people
    believe is evidently created when in contact with stomach acids
    etc.  There are many more substances within the body silver can
    react with which may negate that belief.  May work in the text
    books, but in real life context things may work rather differently.

    I wouldn't believe everything I read.

    N.