Neville, could you please tell me the method you used for toenail fungus?
Thank you!

Missy :)

From: one.red...@hotmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>My story
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 08:33:15 +1030

I don't have any serious or long term health problems.

Have used it on myself and family members for various issues such as Shingles,
white spots on tonsils, onset of colds/flu's, open wounds, stomack upsets and
'the runs', sunburn, toenail fungus, and there are probly more which escapes my
memory, but these are all kindergarten issues so I guess I can't really do your
question justice <g>.

I use it as a daily maintenance thing - does that mean it's working really good
in preventing anything? - I don't know and couldn't possibly hazzard a guess,
but I feel pretty good, and it does nothing for arthritis or other joint
related issues for me.

N.