Black salve does "cut it out" - without damaging healthy tissue - the cancer detaches from the surrounding tissue and exits. We were shown a sketch of how my husband's skin cancer would be 'cut out' - we opted for DIY precision work, which enables the tiny thin 'tail' at the end to exit also.

This site is where I learnt about black salve, so I'm paying back.

Research the methods of using it. Be careful, don't knock the top off - though if you do, and bits remain behind and eventually grow again, you can treat it again, once more without sacrificing surrounding tissue.

A friend of mine has had to use it many times for all the types of skin cancer there are. One took such a long time to exit she wondered what was going on. It was on her spine, and she had to go overseas to her sister to get her to apply and care for it while it exited. When it did eventually exit, the "tentacles" were so long and curly she realised it had wound round and round her spine - no amount of cutting it out would have left her unharmed. However, because black salve tends to leave a big scar site, she now uses chickweed on a place that shows, though it is slower and more horrible while it is working.

CS is useful for cleaning the area while the eschar emerges. Last time I used coconut oil for the whole care process; it took a very long time.

There is so much info on line. It is being banned in one country after another. Isn't that strange?