Sent from my iPad

On Aug 24, 2013, at 10:45 AM, "Rusty" <ru...@kathleensplace.net> wrote:

Hi folks...has anyone got suggestions to get rid of skin cancer.....(according
to the determatologist ìt`s the good kind)  LOL

Kathleen

This came from DB some time ago and I'm sure he won't mind me passing it along.

Best wishes, Roger B
NZ

".. I no longer use black salve because of the pain associated with it. Now i
use
Lugol's iodine and drive it into the tumor using ion exchange. Take a 6 or 9
volt
battery and strap the positive terminal to any area on the body. Take a 330 ohm
resistor of any wattage and place it in series with the negative terminal of the
battery and apply Lugol's to a cotton ball and then place the negative lead into
the cotton ball and place it over the tumour. Apply daily for periods in excess
of
20 minutes. The tumor will become fully saturated with the iodine solution and
it
will quickly die and then sluff off. No pain and little to no scaring. The old
medical
term for this process was called cataphoresis derived from the cathode or
negative
terminal of a direct current power source ie., a battery. "

 All you need is a common 330 ohm resistor from Radio Shack, does not matter if
it's 1/4 watt (tiny ones) or 1/2 watt. Just be sure you get 330 ohm,  NOT any
other that says 33 or 33K, or 330K. Radio Shack sells these for $1.19 for a
pack of 5.

Common resistors can have either end attached in any circuit, it does not
matter which end, they are not directional.